2 years, no limit
To keep all paperwork up to date -- government, banking, Minutes.
To send out meeting notices and other information to members.
- The Secretary is an executive officer and must have been a member in good standing for over a year.
- To keep current anything involving the Auxiliary charitable status.
- To respond to all official correspondence.
- To keep financial institutions and government current about Board information.
- To take, read, and have approved Minutes of Board Meetings, General Meetings, Special Meetings, and Annual Meetings.
- To prepare the annual report.