2 years, no limit
The Treasurer is an executive officer of the Board & must have been a member in good standing for over one year.
The Treasurer shall receive all funds; being responsible for record keeping, banking, and payment of invoices.
- Dealing, in conjunction with the Secretary, with official financial matters, permits, & reports.
- Oversee the financial dealings of all fund-raising activities and committees.
- Report to the Board & the general membership.
- Assist the Board and perform duties delegated by the Board.
- Record and deposit all monies collected from gift shop, memberships, donations, fund-raisers/events.
- Pay approved invoices by cheque.
- Keep a journal record of all revenues, expenses, and investments
- Prepare the year-end summary for the accountant review/audit to appear in the Annual Report prepared by the Secretary.
- Prepare a financial statement showing the balances, investments, revenues, and expenses for the month to present to the Board Meeting and then the General Meeting.
- Respond to official financial requests.