The 2nd Vice-President is an executive officer and must have been a member in good standing for over a year.
A public relations position, to be the ambassador of the Auxiliary, helping wherever possible and always on the alert to promote and recruit.
There is an expectation that the 2nd Vice-President will move up to 1st Vice-President, but it not a requirement.
- To help out wherever necessary.
- To temprarily replace the 1st Vice-President or the President if required.
- To promote the Auxiliary.
- To recruit new members, donors, or sponsors.
- Write a report for the Annual Report.