Appointed by Executive year to year
The Director for Hostessing & Decorating is a member of the Board & must have been a member in good standing for over one year.
To provide food and beverages required for meetings and decorating for special meetings
- Report to the Board and general membership.
- Assist as requested by the Board.
- Tea, coffee & cookies are needed at the end of each general meeting.
- For special meetings such as the AGM and Christmas some decorating of the room makes it nice, usually assisted by Barb Chalk and Helen Campbell who do a lovely job.
- There is a kitty and members also make donations. When it become depleted, it is necessary to put out a dish and sign asking for twoonies.
- Make tea and coffee each meeting. The President asks for 2 volunteers each time to bring goodies for the next meeting.
- For decorating locate sufficient tables, chairs, and cloths.
- Request a small budget to buy centrepieces or other necessities.
- Prior to the meeting set it up and tear it down after.