The Director for Hostessing & Decorating is a member of the Board & must have been a member in good standing for at least one year. Appointed by the Executive year to year.
- Acts as hostess for meetings, or appoints another member as hostess.
- Provides food and beverages required for meetings and decorating for special meetings. Manages expenses with Board approval.
- Assisting the Board and perform duties delegated by the Board.
- Reports to the Board and general membership.
- Providing tea, coffee & cookies at the end of each meeting.
- For special meetings such as the AGM and Christmas some decorating of the room makes it nice, usually assisted by other members.
- - She sets up a table usually against the north wall prior to the shop meeting and has everything ready 15 minutes prior to the general meeting.
-- She launders the table cloth monthly.
- For decorating, arrange with Crothall for sufficient tables, chairs, and cloths.
- Request a small budget to buy centrepieces or other necessities
- Prior to the meeting set it up and tear it down after.