Shirley McElwee-- Secretary
Shirley McElwee was elected at the 2017-8 AGM for a two-year term.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Secretary is an executive officer and must have been a member in good standing for over a year.
- To keep current anything involving the Auxiliary charitable status.
- To respond to all official correspondence.
- To keep financial institutions and government current about Board information.
- To take, read, and have approved Minutes of Board Meetings, General Meetings, Special Meetings, and Annual Meetings.
- To prepare the annual report.
- Ensure that the meeting room is ready.
- Post approved minutes in the shop back room.